Thursday, April 17, 2014

A new page

Assalamualaikum all,
First page saya. Alhamdulillah. Always say alhamdulillah or thank god for non-muslim.
trying to start over a new leaf for 2014.
I have been struggling on tired and exhausting lifestyle. My schedule is full. Work starts from 8.15 am everyday and stop at 1900 hrs. OMG!!! it's true.so tiring.
Meetings during working hours and abundance of mails to be replied out of office hour. While badminton match at night ends at 10.15 pm daily..
Fuhhhh...trust me!it is so damn exhausting..
Looking for a healthy and balanced lifestyle, tried to find for supplements and vitamin to make me feel fresh and energetic for my daily routine.
Going through my FB posts and found my friend is posting on few supplement products, question that crossed my mind "Why don't I give it a try??"
And now Alhamdullilah.. still in the midst of taking the pills and vitamins...I found it interesting and I LIKE IT!!!
Talking to get a new energetic lifestyle, do not forget our creater, GOD. To thank him, do nice to others, pray to god.Surely he'll listen to us..
Thanks all...Will keep on posting updating my activities..

No comments:

Post a Comment